Losing Hair? Stop Baldness with Garlic Juice. Hair Re-growth Trick
Why Garlic ?
Apart from this we face various hair problems such as dandruff, dryness, frizzy hair and short growth of hair. Balanced hormones, healthy lifestyle and proper diet help in development and nourishment of hair.
Garlic is well known for its numerous health benefits. It contains Vitamin B6, vitamin C, selenium, calcium, fiber, zinc, magnesium and powerful antioxidants. Selenium present in garlic stimulates the flow of haemoglobin in our body and supports hair from inside by reducing hail fall. Garlic also helps growth of hair follicles and removes harmful substances from the hair roots and scalp. It improves the texture of hair and strengthens the hair roots naturally.
How to use garlic as a hair loss cure for hair loss in men and hair loss in women :-
1. Take some garlic, peel off the skin, and squeeze the juice out using a garlic press.
2. Place it in a bowl and mix with honey. Place the bowl in the fridge.
3. Next, prepare a kettle of water and put in the chamomile teabag. Bring this to a boil for 30 minutes.
Remember to stir occasionally to make sure that the chamomile is evenly distributed in the water.
4. If the tea is done, take this off the stove and set it aside to cool.
5. Meanwhile, take out the garlic juice/honey mixture.
6. Add an egg yolk and mix well.
7. Add the aloe gel.
8. Using this paste, rub it onto your scalp and massage thoroughly in your hair.
9. After this has been evenly distributed in your hair and scalp, wrap this with a towel for about 20 minutes.
10. After that, rinse this once with a neutral shampoo. After this, rub into your hair the second egg yolk and wash only with warm water.
11. To completely wash it off, use the chamomile tile.
You can do this regimen once a week and see the results. However, the effects may vary from hair to hair as there are many hair types.
Come to think of it, this is a natural hair remedy and you do not have to have hair transplant or ovation hair growth/care. It, thus, saves you money and stress.
Effects of Garlic For Hair Growth :-
- Garlic, also known as the “Wonder Drug,” is highly enriched with medicinal and ameliorate properties.
- It is enriched with compounds like calcium, zinc and various other minerals.
- Its properties of killing germs and bacteria help in fighting against various bacterial infections.
- The compound known as selenium present in garlic helps in curing the cancerous cells and stimulates the flow of haemoglobin in the body.
- Garlic assists in attaining an excellent hair growth and helps in preventing hair fall.
- It helps in aiding growth of hair follicles and eliminates harmful substances from the scalp.
- Garlic helps improve the texture of your hair and strengthens the roots.
- The compound allicin present in garlic helps in increasing the circulation of hemoglobin towards the scalp, thus minimising hair fall to a great extent.
- The properties of garlic help in treating the affected scalp and dandruff.
- The compound sulphur minimizes the seriousness of dandruff and also prevents it from returning.
- Garlic is highly enriched with copper which helps in hair growth. Copper helps in making hair strong and thick.
- Raw garlic is highly enriched with Vitamin C which is great for the health of your hair.
- Garlic also contains iron which aids blood flow to the hair follicles.
Garlic Juice magic :-
- Grate some garlic bulbs and collect 2 tablespoon juice,
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil or almond oil to it and simply apply this mixture to region where you have noticed hair loss.
- Leave this application for about 2-3 hours.
- Wash it off using herbal or mild shampoo.
Note: You can use coconut milk and buttermilk alternatively instead of oils.
Garlic and onion :-
Both garlic and onion are rich sources of sulfur, a nutrient that promotes hair growth and combat baldness.
- You can mix some coconut oil with garlic and use this mixture to apply on the scalp.
- Ideally, do this two to three times a week.
- While for use you must chop the onion finely and extract the juice,
- Then you should massage your scalp with this kind of liquid and then wash with special shampoo for hair loss.
- You can also add the onion a little honey.
Garlic as a home remedy / treatment for hair loss and baldness :-
Garlic, as well as being good for our body, can be really good for our scalp and hair.
Garlic can stimulate the flow of blood to the scalp, thereby nourishing the hair, and thus encouraging hair to grow and strengthen, rather than falling out, breaking off, and leaving us bald or balding.
Garlic can also help remove any harmful toxins, which is an important consideration in caring for the growth of our hair and in helping to prevent hair loss.
Garlic is also good at adding body to hair, as well as giving hair a nice gloss, both of which help to couteract the appearance of balding and hair loss, by giving the illusion of a fuller head of healthy hair.
If you have dry hair or maybe an itchy scalp, a garlic extract type of shampoo will give you relief from many of those nasty symptoms, which is a nice bonus to this garlic hair loss and balding remedy.
So how do you use garlic in the battle against hair loss and baldness?
- 60 minutes before you go to sleep, crush up a garlic clove and then rub the clove into the area of hair loss. It is important that the juice of the clove is smeared over the area fully and firmly.
- Do NOT rub the the crushed clove too hard against the scalp, or you may cause traction alopecia – baldness caused by pulling on hair.
- Leave for 60 minutes and then apply olive oil, gently rubbing the olive oil into the scalp.
- For sleeping, you will need to wear a shower cap or something similar.
- When you awake the next day, the first thing you should do is shampoo your hair.
- (Adding a garlic extract to shampoo can also help to further strengthen hair and stop any breakage, while, at the same time, it can add good body to the hair and a nice gloss).
- This hairloss and baldness remedy will work best if you can do this for a few weeks.
- Hopefully, the hair will no longer be falling out and may start to re-grow.