Improve Memory – Concentration – Home Remedies to Improve memory for Kids and Adult
Human brain is often a storehouse connected with memory. It stores, holds and recalls data, much the same as the hard drive of our computer. Despite the fact that, the function of the brain is same for everyone, the ability to store and recall data may differ from individual to individual. Some are skilled with a solid memory, while some discover it truly hard to recall things.
Despite the fact that the term memory can be explained in simple words like storing, holding and recovering data, it includes different complex procedures and mechanisms that function in diverse parts of the brain. To keep all these complex procedures running easily, the brain needs suitable supplements, much the same as whatever is left of our body requirements for its different functions.
Almonds are a fabulous Ayurvedic solution to help enhance memory and intellectual powers. They are rich in antioxidant and omega-3 fatty acids that support memory. Because of their rich antioxidant content, almonds are useful for your eyes as well.
- Soak 5 to 10 almonds in water overnight.
- The next morning, peel off the skin and grind almonds.
- Boil this paste along with one glass of milk.
- Add some honey or sugar for taste.
- Drink it every day for 30-40 days.
Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) :-
- Black seeds have incredible mind-sharpening potential, on account of their cell reinforcement, anti-inflammatory and neuron-securing properties.
- Mix little amount of in one and half teaspoon of ground black seeds.
- Consume it twice day by day for at any rate a couple of weeks.
- Alternatively, you can take this herb in supplement structure in the wake of counseling your specialist.
Pistachio nuts :-
- Weak memory may be due to thiamine deficiency.
- Pistachio nuts are rich sources of thiamine. ½ a cup of this weighs 0.54 mg of thiamine content.
- The RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of thiamine for men is 1.5mg and for women it is 1.1 mg for 50 years of age or younger.
- Eggs have the fatty substance called lecithin, which helps in nourishment of memory nerve cells.
- This memory booster is also adequately present in soybean and sunflower oils,
- and available in capsule form in pharmacies.
- Consuming up to 50-70 mg of this a day enhances memory power.
Rosemary has been associated with memory improvement ever since William Shakespeare wrote “There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance” about this fragrant herb.
It has significant antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to fight free radical damage in the brain and enhances both memory and concentration.
- Berries of all kinds, especially blueberries, are widely considered to be the #1 brain food.
- Berries contain compounds called anthocyanins that have been linked to improved memory
- and a host of other cognitive skills such as learning, reasoning skills, decision making, verbal comprehension, and numerical ability.
Coconut Oil :-
Coconut oil can help fuel the mind cells and along these it helps to improve memory and cognitive function. It is additionally accepted to help prevent dementia and battle against Alzheimer’s illness. Likewise, it will support your vitality, lessen cholesterol and enhance the health of your skin and hair.
- Eat one teaspoon of natural, cool pressed, virgin coconut oil twice every day on regularly.
- You can also include coconut oil to your cooking foods and salads.
Green tea :-
- Green tea may be even better for your brain than coffee!
- It’s a good source of l-theanine, an amino acid that releases neurotransmitters that can improve memory recall, learning, and mood.
- L-theanine combined with caffeine has a synergistic effect that boosts brain function.
- It prevents the buildup of plaque in the brain, which makes it preventative against Alzheimer’s.
- Black tea and white tea also provide significant brain health benefits.
Cinnamon and Honey :-
Cinnamon and honey are useful for mitigating apprehensive pressure and enhancing memory. Examination demonstrates that essentially inhaling cinnamon can help upgrade memory and cognitive function.
Besides, it is accepted that consuming honey around evening time before going to sleep aides anticipate nighttime metabolic anxiety. It likewise advances sleep, which plays a discriminating role in the solidification of memory.
- Mix a pinch of cinnamon in around one teaspoon of crude honey.
- Consume this mixture day by day around evening time for a couple of months.
Indian Gooseberry :-
Indian gooseberry also known as amla, is used as a part of Ayurveda to improve memory power and reinforce the nervous system. Amla churna can improve memory and help in the administration of Alzheimer’s disease. Because of its high vitamin C and cell reinforcement content, amla additionally works as a decent immune booster.
- Take one to three teaspoons of Anwala churna three times every day for at least couple of weeks.
- Another choice is to blend one teaspoon each of Indian gooseberry root powder and white sesame seeds, grind into powder. Add one teaspoon of honey to this mixture. Consume it once every day for a couple of days.