Homemade Solutions For Smooth Lips
Smooth lips look pretty and accentuate your looks! Chapped or dry lips will not do justice to your lip color or gloss, will make you look a bit shabby, no matter how well you try to conceal your chapped lips. Homemade beauty products, prepared with natural ingredients are the best and the most natural way to have smooth, luscious lips -especially for that perfect pout. Check out some ways to prepare lip balms at home.
Rose Petals And Milk :-
- Prepare a solution with rose petals and milk.
- Let the rose soak in milk water for at least a minute.
- Once they are well soaked, remove the petals and prepare a paste.
- You can add one teaspoon of thick milk to this paste.
- Stir well and mix. This paste can be applied on lips and leave it for at least 10 minutes.
- You can then wash your lips with lukewarm water.
- This helps in removing dead skin cells and gives soft lips.
Olive Oil and Sugar Scrub :-
- Take a pinch of sugar in a bowl and add few drops of olive oil.
- Mix it properly.Gently rub the mixture on your lips for 1 minute.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- To prevent dryness apply lip balm.
- This is one of the best remedy to exfoliate your lips, make your lips pink and remove dry chapped lips.
- Do this every alternate day to make your lips appear smooth and soft.
Ice Pack :-
- Take some ice-cubes and place it in a muslin cloth.
- Dip this cloth with ice in thick milk and apply it on your lips.
- This ice pack with milk helps in maintaining moisture, retains water balance and helps in revitalizing the lips. Gentle massage returns the softness of lips.
Honey Sugar Pack :-
- Honey is an effective natural lip balm.
- Mix one teaspoon of honey with a pinch of sugar.
- Add some olive oil. Rub this mixture on your lips in circular motion.
- Leave this for 10 minutes at least and slowly wipe it off.
- Regular application will give your lips a nice shine while keeping it moisturized and soft.
Tooth Brush :-
- Take a soft bristle toothbrush and rub gently on the lips for 1 minute.
- This improves blood circulation on your lips and clears the dry, flaky dead skin cells and reveals smooth and pink lips naturally.
Honey Massage :-
- Take a drop of honey on your fingertips and slowly massage on the lips in a circular motion.
- Massage for 5 minutes and then wash your lips with lukewarm water.
- Honey acts as an excellent natural moisturizer.
- It soothes and maintains the pinkness of your lips.
Pomegranate Juice :-
- Make juice of the pomegranate seeds.Dip a cotton ball into this juice and rub on your lips.
- Pomegranate has natural bleaching properties that lighten and redden your dark lips dramatically.
Aloe Vera And Milk Balm :-
- Aloe Vera is a wonder ingredient with plenty of medicinal properties.
- You will need some fresh Aloe Vera gel and mix it with milk.
- Apply this on your lips on regular basis.
- It will keep your lips protected from the harsh rays of the sun as it soothes them.
Coriander and Rose Water :-
- In a bowl, take some fresh coriander leaves, add few drops of rose water and grind until smooth.
- Apply on your lips.Let the paste sit on your lips for about 5 minutes and then wash your lips with lukewarm water.
- This lightens your dark lips and makes your lips smooth and shiny.