Home Remedy for Blemishes, Pigmentation, Scars & Dark Spots
Fading away scars and spots from face is not as difficult with the help of home remedies. Natural remedies work on skin with utmost tenderness and care. They are gentle to skin and very simple to use. Healthy, scar free, spotless, youthful and flawless skin can be achieved by using these remedies. Below is a list of natural ways, which you can make use to get rid of acne scars and pimple marks.
Lemon Juice :-
Lemon juice works as an excellent skin-lightening home remedy to reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation due to its bleaching effect. Its high citric acid content exfoliates the skin, removes excess oil and kills acne-causing bacteria. It also minimizes the appearance of large pores and smoothes the skin.
- Simply apply fresh lemon juice on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do this daily for a month or so.
- Alternatively, combine one-quarter teaspoon each of lemon juice and organic honey. Rub it on your skin and wash it off after 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat a few times a week for one month or until you see improvement.
Baking soda for scar removal :-
Baking soda homemade scrubs can reduce the appearance of acne scars. Add two teaspoon of water to one teaspoon of baking soda to make a scrub. Apply this liquid paste gently on face in circular movements for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off the face with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
Ugly acne scars is the outcome of badly treated pimples. Reducing the appearance of these scars is important in order to get perfect and smooth skin. Home remedies with natural ingredients are the best way to treat and get rid of acne and pimple scars.
Tomato Juice :-
Being rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, tomato juice is excellent for creating glowing and blemish-free skin. Plus, it helps shrink large pores and cure acne due to its astringent properties. Tomatoes are also good for reducing suntan due to their high lycopene content.
- Massage your skin with tomato pulp.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water.
- Follow this simple routine daily for several weeks or until you get the desired results.
To enjoy clear and healthy skin, also include fresh tomatoes in your daily diet.
Ice Cold Lemon Water :-
Take ice cold water in a small bowl, add 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 tsp of vinegar.Splash your face once in the morning and in the evening to reduce pimple and acne scars.Easy and effective way to lighten sun spots, dark spots, pimple and acne scars.Regular use brightens your skin complexion, keeps your skin fresh and glowing.
Apple Cider Vinegar :-
Apple cider vinegar is rich in alpha hydroxy acids and hence lightens dark spots and blemishes. In addition, it helps balance the skin’s pH levels, reduces excess oils and opens clogged pores. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, apple cider vinegar also fights acne breakouts.
- Mix one part organic apple cider vinegar and three parts water. If it seems too strong, you can increase the amount of water.
- Dip a cotton ball in this solution and dab it on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Use two or three times a day until the blemish fades away.
Neem leaves to treat acne spots, scars :-
Antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties of neem leaves make it special for the treatment of acne, acne scars and skin pigmentation. You can apply neem leave face mask to treat your pimples and acne and you can also wash your face once a day with neem water. To control acne on face, you can also eat 4-5 neem leaves empty stomach.
Neem is an excellent treatment for most of the skin related diseases. It helps skin to get rid of infections that produces acne, pimples and other skin ailments.
Potato juice contains starch that helps reduce pigmentation. It also diminishes dark circles under eyes.
- Peel and grate one small potato. Extract the juice using a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and apply it on your skin.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Do this daily for one month or until you are satisfied with the results.
Aloevera fresh gel is best remedy for acne :-
Aloevera is popular for being widely used as a home remedy for acne skin. Make use of aloevera anti inflammatory properties by applying aloe vera fresh gel directly on the face marks and scars.
Grow an aloevera plant in your kitchen garden to take numerous skin care advantages of this wonder plant. Aloe vera could be your skin best friend!
Orange Peel :-
Orange peel works as a natural bleach to lighten your skin and clear acne scars and blemishes. It also helps reduce suntan. Moreover, being rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, it tones your skin and leaves a youthful glow.
- Mix two teaspoons of orange peel powder with one teaspoon each of organic honey and plain yogurt.
- Spread this paste on your skin.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Do this two or three times a week until you get positive results.
You can either purchase orange peel powder from a health food store, or make it yourself by drying orange peels in the sun for a few days and then grinding them to a fine powder.
Cucumber to fade away scars, dark circles, blemishes :-
Cucumber is one of the top home remedies that can treat inflammation caused by acne and acne scars. A fresh slice of cucumber can make you get rid of acne scars and pimples spots. Gently rub this cucumber piece on your skin and wash off after 20 to 30 minutes. You can also apply fresh juice of cucumber juice to fade away, scars, blemishes, dark spots and dark circles around eyes.
Banana Peel :-
Bananas and banana peels have anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples. Plus, they are loaded with potassium and antioxidants that are great for the skin.
- Rub the inside of a peel of a ripe banana on the affected area for five to 10 minutes.
- Leave it on as long as possible; you need not wash it off with water.
- Repeat three times a day until you get rid of your blemishes.