Healthiest Turmeric Drink for Arthritis pain and Healthy Heart
It has been long realized that antioxidants have the fundamental part in meddling and controlling the development of free radicals in the body, and it is exactly these free radicals that prompt numerous sicknesses including tumor.
Turmeric contains more than 300 cancer prevention agents, meaning even when used alone, it is still an extraordinary cure.
We issue you juice recipe produced using turmeric, and you can utilize turmeric powder or fresh turmeric root, if desired. This multi-drink can be utilized as an analgesic, because of its calming properties, and it gives an extensive variety of medical advantages.
- 1 tbsp powdered turmeric or grated, fresh turmeric
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- 5 organic carrots
- 1 organic orange
- 2 organic lemons
- 1 organic cucumber
Peel the citrus fruits. Cut the cucumber and carrots into pieces. Blend everything together in a high speed blender. Serve alone or with ice. For optimal results, drink this juice in the morning half an hour before you eat breakfast.
Turmeric and Curcumin :-
- Curcumin seems to delay liver damage that can eventually lead to cirrhosis, according to preliminary experimental research at the Medical University Graz in Austria.
- Kansas State University research found that adding certain spices, including turmeric, can reduce the levels of heterocyclic amines — carcinogenic compounds that are formed when meats are barbecued, boiled or fried — by up to 40 percent.
- Rodent studies at the University of Texas indicate that curcumin inhibits the growth of a skin cancer, melanoma and also slows the spread of breast cancer into the lungs.
- Researchers from the University of South Dakota have found that pretreatment with curcumin makes cancer cells more vulnerable to chemo and radiotherapy.
- Epidemiologists have hypothesized that the turmeric that is part of daily curries eaten in India may help explain the low rate of Alzheimer’s disease in that country. Among people aged 70 to 79, the rate is less than one-quarter that of the United States.
And at least one new study suggests curcumin’s value for arthritis treatment. Since arthritis is so common and the results so interesting, it’s worth a closer look.
Turmeric juice has proved to be an extremely effective pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory agent. It contains an active compound which has powerful antioxidant properties that can ease the symptoms of arthritis, including stiffness and swelling of joints.
Turmeric is successful in the treatment of pain and aggravation created by steroid drugs. Turmeric is more compelling in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, on the grounds that it stops the annihilation of joints. Turmeric contains Nf-kB, a protein that actuates the defensive mechanism in the body which helps in the battle against pain.
Antioxidants have the ability to neutralize free radicals, toxic compounds which are associated with the development of cancer and many other health conditions. Turmeric juice is especially effective in preventing colon, breast, ovarian and prostate cancer development.
Digestive problems :-
Curcuma juice is able to reduce the symptoms of GIT problems, including bloating, gastritis and heartburn. You can spice up your meals using turmeric powder. This juice helps reduce bloating, gastritis and relieves heartburn. Alternatively, you can add turmeric powder as a spice to your daily meal. Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric daily.
Protects the heart and blood vessels :-
This juice has the ability to regulate the cholesterol levels and to protect your heart and blood vessels from damage. Moreover, it prevents the development of cardiovascular disease. Turmeric juice controls cholesterol, protects heart and veins. Use it to avoid potential cardiovascular maladies.
Destroys toxins :-
Turmeric juice demonstrates powerful detoxification activity, which helps the elimination of toxins and excess waste from your body.
Eliminates toxins :-
This amazing juice will flush toxins out of the body easily, and it will also help you to get rid of many skin problems and improve your skin complexion.
Depression and dementia :-
American researchers have shown that turmeric lessens the risk of depression as well as Alzheimer’s disease, and it additionally alleviates the signs and symptoms of these disorders. Turmeric diminishes the danger of depression and dementia, and it likewise alleviates the indications of these conditions.