Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne, Pimples, Scars. 5 Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
How to use apple cider vinegar for acne scars?
There are numerous ways to use apple cider vinegar to remove stubborn acne scars. Let us look into the various methods that can be followed to erase these unwanted marks from skin. It is important to regularly follow these methods to help gradually fade away the unwanted spots.
Equal blend of apple cider vinegar and natural water :-
- In a clean bowl mix apple cider vinegar and natural water in 1:1 ratio. For sensitive skin make the mixture in 1:3 ratio for a milder effect on the skin.
- Wash face with a gentle face wash to remove excess oil. Pat dry face with a soft towel.
- Using a cotton ball, gently apply the prepared mixture on the affected area of the skin.
- Leave for few minutes to dry and wash face with clean water. The mixture can be applied before going to bed and washed off the next morning.
- Use a pH balance moisturizer to lock the moisture of your skin.
- Apply the mixture regularly to see effective results.
Apple cider vinegar and organic honey :-
- Honey has immense proven skin benefits and known to promote flawless skin. The blend of apple cider vinegar and honey can prove effective in removal of acne scars.
- Wash face with a gentle face cleanser and clean water. While your face is still wet after the wash, use a mild herbal scrub and apply it on your face rubbing with gentle circular motion to clear the dead skin cells.
- Take care not to apply more pressure. Wash your face with water. Now apply 1 tsp of honey in circular motion and let it sit for 2 minutes. After this wash face with water.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with clean water in either 1:1 or 1:3 ratios depending upon the sensitivity of your skin and apply the mixture on the acne scars. Leave for few minutes to dry and wash your face thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply light moisturizer to keep your skin well moistened.
Apple cider vinegar and rose water :-
- Wash face with a mild face wash and pat dry.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and rose water in 1:1 or 1:3 ratio depending upon the sensitivity of your skin.
- Apply the mixture on the acne scars and leave it overnight. Wash face with water the next morning.
- Apply herbal sunscreen lotion before stepping out in the sun.
- Repeat regularly for best results.
Apple cider vinegar and baking soda :-
- Mix apple cider vinegar and rose water in 1:1 or 1:3 ratio depending upon your skins sensitivity.
- Now add 2 tablespoon of baking soda to make a paste.
- Apply the mixture as a face mask and let it dry.
- Rinse face with water and apply a light moisturizer.
- Do this process regularly until you cleared the acne scars on the skin.
Apple cider vinegar for scalp acne :-
- Mix 1 cup apple cider vinegar with ½ cup rose water.
- Use it as a last rinse for your hair after shampoo and conditioner.
- Do this rinsing process for at least 3 – 4 times to get rid of scalp acne.
Basil with Apple cider vinegar :-
- Take 6-7 fresh basil leaves and crush them to form a paste.
- Mix this basil paste with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and apply on the affected areas.
- Wash it off with normal water after 15 minutes.
- Do this 2-3 time a day to get rid of acne, pimples instantly.
Raw milk with Apple cider vinegar :-
- Add 1 teaspoon of raw milk in 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar, mix it well and apply on the acne, pimples for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
- This will remove your acne and also lighten acne and other scars on the face.
- Follow this remedy 2-3 times a day for visible result in a week.
Banana with Apple cider vinegar :-
- Prepare 1 tablespoon paste from fully ripe banana and add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar in it.
- Mix them properly and apply on affected skin re for 20 minutes, then wash off with normal water.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a day to remove acne and acne scars.
ACV and honey :-
- Wash your face with clean water (do not use soap) and pat dry.
- Take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with half teaspoon of honey.
- Apply this mixture on the affected re for 10- 15 minutes and then wash you face thoroughly with lukewarm or normal water.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a day.
Empowers Skin Renewal :-
Apple cider vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acids that help the skin to recharge itself all the more quickly. It additionally contains the basic properties which helps to keep up the ideal pH offset of the skin and helps to capacity properly. The above acids will likewise helps to reduce the acne and its scars continuously.