Amazing Benefits Of Marula Oil
Marula oil is a natural cold compressed oil indigenous to South Africa and Madagascar. The fruits are handpicked by the tribal women of the Namibian tribe and the oil is extracted from the nut of the Marula fruit. These trees are bio-dynamic and drought resistant and the natural weather conditions of low rainfall and strong sunshine help in giving the perfect Marula produce. This oil is great for the hair and body and is rich in vitamin C, tocotrienol, tocopherol(vitamin E), phenolic compounds, flavonoids, omega fatty acids and amino acids.
Fights Signs Of Aging :-
- Marula oil is known for its natural ability to battle the different signs of aging.
- It helps in preventing and curing damage that is caused by skin aging.
- This oil is packed with antioxidants that rid the skin of any signs of aging like dry, lackluster skin that has spots caused by the sun’s rays.
- In skin that is more mature, it boosts the natural ability to regenerate and repair itself.
- It also strengthens the skin’s ability to produce collagen, which in turn does away with fine lines and wrinkles and restores suppleness.
Gives You Smooth Skin :-
- This oil can penetrate deep into the skin, even in the areas where it is the thickest.
- A combination of monounsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin C ensures the promotion of elasticity with regular application.
- This enhances the skin’s firmness and helps in smoothening cellulite.
- It also helps in reducing the appearance of pigmentation patches and scars, giving you flawlessly smooth skin.
Protects Against Environmental Damage :-
- One of the most important benefits of Marula oil is that it works both day and night to protect your skin against the damaging effects of environmental elements.
- Your precious skin is defended against the harsh rays of the sun, cold wind, as well as pollution.
- While you sleep, it works with the natural renewal process of the skin to help in reversing the damage.
- It also fortifies the skin from the inside with a blend of enriching, conditioning, and nourishing nutrients so that you wake up to beautiful skin every morning.
Suits All Skin Types :-
- Marula oil is rich in oleic acid, which is essential for beautiful, healthy skin.
- One of the best things about this oil is that it suits all skin types.
- It is super absorbent and does not clog up the skin’s pores.
- Apart from dry, oily and normal skin types, it is also suitable for sensitive skin as well as for those prone to problems.
- Men can use it to soften their rough skin as it hydrates the skinwell.
Keeps Hair And Scalp Healthy :-
- Have you ever used Marula oil for hair? As mentioned earlier, Marula oil has powerful nutrients, antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals that help in reversing and preventing UV and environmental damage.
- It also has cellular regeneration, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which play a vital role in keeping the scalp healthy and boost healthy hair growth.
- By using Marula oil regularly, you can gain beautiful, lustrous hair that is always strong.
- Skin damage due to environmental factors like sun exposure, climate, pollution, harsh and dry weather conditions can be treated with the regular use of Marula oil.
- It heals by penetrating deep into the layers of the skin leaving long lasting effects.
- It is anti-inflammatory, non-comedogenic and the omega 6 and omega 9 fats help in fighting and treating scars, blemishes and other skin problems.
- Even chemotherapy patients can feel the difference in their damaged and lacklustre skins after using this oil.
- The antibacterial properties of this oil can prevent damage to the skin.
- This oil, in addition to being loaded with valuable compounds, is perfect for all skin types.
- It is composed of small molecules that help it in seeping deep into the skin and provide hydration from deep inside.
- It does not clog pores and hence can be used for oily skin too and massaging this oil on the face and leaving it overnight will leave the skin soft and glowing.
- This oil is light and non-greasy absorbing well into the hair follicles and providing the nourishment.
- It leaves the hair satin smooth and can be used as a styling agent and conditioner as well.
- The hair does not look oily after application and frizzy and damaged hair ca be managed well with the use of marula oil.
- The Marula fruit is picked by wild harvesting methods and they are processed manually to extract oil.
- It is a source of livelihood to hundreds of tribal people in that area and hence gives a boost to their economic and social development and gives the women a sense of self-dependence.