Home Remedies For Dyspnea
Dyspnea is a short breath which is a very common condition, which is found especially in the patients who suffer from heart-attack, asthma, pneumonia, lung diseases, etc. Dyspnea or short breath becomes too risky when you breathe polluted air—while, you move in heavy traffic; that lets you to breathe the smoke left by the vehicles; or due to breathing polluted air, spoilt by many manufacturing industries. Thus, if you feel that you are suffering from Dyspnea, it is very important to intake fresh air.
In case you are suffering from Dyspnea for long period, you have to consult doctors to get relief from Dyspnea or short breath. Also, you can follow below mentioned important natural cures for the treatment of Dyspnea.
- Garlic improves immune system and has an antioxidant property by maintaining healthy blood circulation.
- The active compound in garlic is the sulfur component called allicin.
- This allicin is a very strong antibiotic and a potent agent that assists the body to inhibit the ability of germs to grow and reproduce.
- This chemical substance helps in relieving the constriction caused to the airways.
- Thus, crush few garlic pieces, take out the juice, and add 10-12 drops of garlic juice in warm water, drink once a day to get away from dyspnea.
Chilli Pepper :-
- Chilli pepper is a vegetable often known as capsicum acts as anti-inflammatory.
- Chilli pepper contains substance called Capsaicin, which acts as a bronchodilator that stimulates the saliva and other fluids present in the mouth, nose, throat and lungs; thus, decreasing the secretion of mucus and breaking down its formation as well.
- Hence, use chilli pepper alternatively in the diet and in the form of salads, curries etc.to get rid of dyspnea.
- Gooseberries called as amla are rich in vitamin C; also, they are in natural form and have astringent, cooling and anti-oxidant effect.
- Vitamin C boosts up the immune system and reduces the severity of short breath.
- By its anti-inflammatory property, gooseberries help in reducing the inflammation caused to the lungs.
- and free the airway obstruction.
- Hence, eat gooseberries every day directly, or dry and powder it to store for long period and consume by mixing with honey to cure dyspnea.
Pomegranate Juice :-
- Pomegranates are rich source of ascorbic acid content and flavonoides, which works as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
- This will help to reduce short breath, which occurs due to the inflammation and blockage caused to the respiratory system.
- Also, dyspnea inhibits the release from mast cells, which is also very helpful for common cold and drinking pomegranate juice every alternative day, can help to reduce and prevent short breath or dyspnea.
- Mullein is one of the most effective remedies for Dyspnea.
- It is, in fact, used as a respiratory tonic.
- It also has good antispasmodic, antiseptic, antibiotic and expectorant properties.
- This herb is used to treat shortness of breath that is caused by asthma.
- It promotes the generation and expulsion of mucus so that the respiratory passages are all cleared.
- Mullein tea is given to persons suffering from asthma for quick relief from Dyspnea and the underlying asthma.
Gingko Biloba :-
- Ginko Biloba is a bronchiodilator which is used for treating Dyspnea caused due to asthma and other lung disorders.
- It dilates blood vessels and improves blood circulation in the blood vessels.
- Gingko Biloba can be consumed in the form of Gingko tea.
Hyssop Tea :-
- Hyssop herb is used to treat shortness of breath and respiratory problems.
- Hyssop clears the lungs off phlegm and keeps it free from many kinds of respiratory infections due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Hence, it can combat the respiratory system conditions that cause shortness of breath.
- Hyssop herb can be consumed in the form of Hyssop tea.
- However, Hyssop should be consumed only for a short period of time, as it may cause toxicity.
- Grindelia is useful in treating Dyspnea caused due to problems of the respiratory system.
- It is an excellent antispasmodic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory herb that clears the mucus from the bronchial passages.
- Grindelia herb can be consumed in the form of Grindelia tea.